Wednesday, March 3, 2010

forget facebook

In creating my first blog a lot was to be considered... What should my name be? What should the title of my blog be? will anyone even read this blog? do I even care? As I sat pondering these thoughts I decided that I am excited about my new blog. I believe that I will use this blog to post random thoughts of encouragement, humor, complaints, and just plain random thoughts.

I'm currently going to school to be the teacher extraordinaire that I know God has created me to be. Today I taught my very first lesson by myself to my 11th grade students. It was an amazing experience that I have been looking forward to since I was about 6 years old. I look forward to posting more updates and seeing where the blogging world takes me. See ya facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your blogging experience. I started blogging about a year ago and for a month no one read or commented, but now I have 328 followers. You will be amazed at how many wonderful people you get to know over time here. I look forward to following your random posts! :)

    ReplyDelete